Zoe Saldana Covers Latina...

Zoe Saldana is on a non-stop publicity tour for her upcoming movie Star Trek and she made a quick pit stop on the cover of Latina magazine. The online version of Latina is pretty good. I encourage all to check it out here. For snippets of Zoe's interview read below...

ON HER OWN SEXY CONFIDENCE: �Look at me. I�m skinny, I have a big nose, no tits and no ass, but in a room full of beautiful women, I would still leave with the most gorgeous guy.�

ON SHOOTING STEAMY SEX SCENES WITH STAR TREK CO-STAR CHRIS PINE: �There�s nothing sexual about shooting a sex scene, you must know!� she says. �You are sweating your ass off under the lights, or you�re freezing. You�re hungry, or you�re bloated and gassy because they had pizza on the set that day.�

ON HER DREAMS OF WINNING AN OSCAR: �You know that cover that Kate Winslet did for Vanity Fair recently, where she said, �You bet your ass I want that Oscar�?� Saldana asks. �Well, it�s the same with me. I�m not going to be like, �I just want to be known for my work.� No, I want that golden statue on my shelf. Whether it happens or not, it will not determine the kind of substance that I feel I contributed. But I want it� Shoot for the stars and I�ll settle for a cloud.�

ON AVOIDING A HOLLYWOOD EGO: �You�ll never see me shopping on Robertson Boulevard or hanging out in super-public spaces like that. I�m fiercely territorial about my privacy. And I cannot follow a crowd,� she says. �I never want to get to the point where I�m walking a red carpet thinking, �I�m fabulous.� At times, Hollywood is going to get the best of you, and you will wake up feeling overconfident. But I have too many people that keep me in check if I fail to do so myself.�

The issue will be out in June/July.