Kerry Washington Covers H Magazine

Be sure to catch Ms. Washington in the latest issue of "H" magazine. She's rocking a new look and hairstyle at this shoot and I must say she looks fab! You can read the full interview here, but below is a excerpt addressing her support for President Obama.

�I think it�s good that people are feeling so excited about our country right now and about our President because we are actually living in really tough times. And so I think this enthusiasm is really healthy because it�s going to allow us to all be a part of the solution � which has always been a part of his vision. I think he is an incredible leader. I think what he�s done just in the short time that he has been in office has been so inspiring. It�s pretty incredible. It makes me proud to be an American again.�